Sunday, 3 May 2015

Bohemian

#Bagno in stile #boho - boho stye #bathroom | What is it and how to let your bathroom be a little bit bohemien.


My latest phase- an obsession with all things Bohemian. The moment I saw this picture, I mentally exclaimed- My people!
  Everything I want to be and everything I am denied. People say you have to be bold to be non-conformist. Well, I have more balls than this city combined but I also have a family to think of. It is that very family and the reputation in this small town which stops me from always expressing myself in ways I love. This blog is my only escape and I am ineffably grateful. It's actually cathartic.
  Back to bohemian, the first thing I loved were the clothes- ragged, worn-out, crazy and completely original. Their clothes are as free as their souls. Crazy, huh? Who knew that one day my dream would to become a hippy? ha! The idea is honestly amusing. The community, what I can actually call the Coachella crowd is so fascinating that I live vicariously, every moment, through pictures.
  In India, I can hope to run away to Manali or Goa (without my parents!) and live, unjudged and unencumbered.
 Considering I am nomadic, and my dream job requires living out of a suitcase, I have to this seems fairly suitable. Until then, I shall hope. Hope is what's keeping me alive right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment